Reporting to the Manager and Assistant Head, the Operation Senior Technician under the supervision of the Assistant Head of Aquatics is responsible for working as part of the Aquatics team to install, maintain, and inspect all the equipment that concerns the underwater environment in a safe and consistent manner for The House of Dancing Water and all company events/ shows. Also, to participate to establish and perform underwater show cue tracks related to scenery movement, performer support, and safety. Maintain pool-related systems, as well as dive and aquatics-related equipment.
- Perform from day to day all the daily activities that will be assigned by the Assistant Head of Aquatics.
- Maintain and repair the electrical motorization apparatus, air systems on all the underwater scenic elements, and the air-breathing systems in the
- pool area.
- Work with novice divers for future dive training to be able to familiarize them with the Theatre underwater environment.
- Assist in inspecting, assembling, and maintaining all aspects of equipment for training, rehearsals, performances, and special events, and maintain all dive gear.
- To support other departments to perform inspection and/or servicing in the pool when needed.
- To report, on a daily basis, all the inspections performed during the morning/day into the database system in use at The House of Dancing Water.
- Maintain safe and consistent operations for show rehearsals and performances.
- Participate in pre-set, performance, and post-set of show equipment.
- Daily inspection of the Air/Nitrox Compressor Systems.
- Assist other departments with the preparation of scuba equipment for training, rehearsal, and shows.
- Maintain and repair the scuba gears and all dive-related equipment.
- Cleaning & preparation of cylinders, valves, and regulator components for Nitrox and Oxygen system.
- Report on a daily basis for water quality in the pool.
- Assist with pool filtration system washing when needed.
- Assist in maintaining always spare parts updated in the database system and inside the storage room.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times by conforming to established safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to superiors and relevant departments
- Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by Assistant Head from time to time
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in professional Scuba diving.
- Professional level diving certification with a minimum of Dive Master Diver level for recreational diving.
- Certificate lifesaving skills and/or become CPR/AED first responder if any.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office systems.
- Experience in diving equipment and underwater equipment.
Skills / Competencies:
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills with proven talents in safety and teamwork.
- Must be familiar with the maintenance and repair of scuba gear.
- Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, rehearsals, training sessions, show performances, and emergency maintenance calls. Ability to work under pressure.
- Assist maintenance team with the preparation of scuba equipment for training, rehearsal, and shows.
- Ability to learn or update lifesaving skills and/or become CPR/AED first responder.
- Ability to withstand long periods of exposure to the chlorinated water environment.
- Have the ability to assist in maintaining a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures. Participate in all required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training.
|Macau Engineering Jobs