JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles HR and Admin-related tasks for the company.
- Prepares Offer Letters, Employment Contracts, Regularization Letters, Certificates of Employment, and other HR/Admin-related correspondence.
- Implements Company and HR policies.
- Facilitates new employee’s onboarding process:
- Prepares Welcome Kit for all new hires.
- Conducts Employee Orientation including office tours, and introduction of new hires to the team.
- Enrollment with biometrics.
- Prepares workstation for new hires.
- Collects documentary requirements from new hires for reporting to POEA.
- Issuance of company I.D.
- 201 File Management
- In charge of benefits administration such as reporting employees at SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF and coordinating with HMO Providers.
- Handles employee leave management
- Facilitates company-related events such as but not limited to Town Hall meetings, Christmas Party, Team Building, etc.
- Canvassing and preparation of Purchase Orders for various company equipment.
- Supervises the Receptionist, Messenger, and Cleaner.
- Supervises the cleanliness and upkeep of the office.
- In charge of flight and hotel bookings for all Ikon staff.
- Send office notices/memos such as Public Holidays, upcoming Client Visits, and Recruitment Trips.
- Gathers data and compiles various reports needed by Management.
- Performs all other tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be smart, presentable, dependable, flexible, and with a pleasing personality.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Female candidates only.
|Job Category||Internal Hiring|