- Management and execution of general accounting processes including client billings, book recording, monthly to annual reporting and reconciliations, bookkeeping tasks, taxes and licenses updating, tax declarations and other required management reports.
- Perform standard tasks such as invoice processing for Overseas and Local Clients, maintain monitoring of payment collections from clients, and posting to their respective accounts.
- Maintains petty cash and revolving fund, bank reconciliations.
- Prepare rate cards for various clients.
- Maintain schedule for candidate payments including excess payments.
- Verify receipts and documents of liquidations for their validity and accuracy, prepare journal entries, and record transactions in QuickBooks.
- Maintain accurate reports of Accounts Receivables, client and candidate aging and collection deadlines.
- Email follow-ups of overdue accounts and prepare status reports for each candidate and client.
- Maintains payroll registers and generated payroll reports and payslips including final pay processing of resigned employees.
- Record and process payments thru Onehub and EFPS including maintaining files for all filed BIR Reports, SSS, Pag-big, and Philhealth Premiums and Loans.
- Preparation of various BIR Reports including 2316 for employees.
- Prepare Books of Accounts for Annual BIR Filing.
- Prepare and process check payables in the absence of the Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Promptly respond to both client and internal concerns and provide accurate advice on billing as inquired.
- Assist external auditors during the annual audit schedule.
- Recommend and assist the Finance manager in creating accounting policies.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably with 2-4 years related experience specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting, and Accounts Receivables or equivalent.
- An efficient problem solver with a sense of urgency related to accounting matters.
- Ability to create and present reports with accuracy.
- Must have good command of English and strong skills in performing data entry and word processing.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and computerized accounting systems such as QuickBooks.
- A team player with keen attention to details; analytical, organized, and results-driven.
- Must have integrity and the ability to exercise it as part of tasks given.
- Willing to work full time in Makati City.
|Job Category||Internal Hiring|