- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment and operations management.
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment processes and techniques.
- Strong budget management skills with a track record of meeting targets.
- Knowledge of Philippine government regulations related to recruitment and employment.
- Willing to work in Cebu City.
- In charge of overall operations of Ikon Cebu in coordination with Ikon Manila.
- Ensures that all systems, procedures, and documentation are followed properly. templates, and
- Monitors budget and ensures that the entire team meets the management-approved targets.
- Ensures that all required documents of selected candidates are complete and submitted to Manila as per Ikon’s standard.
- Oversees and handles the Client’s recruitment needs including candidates sourcing, screening, pre-selection, and processing.
- Ensures that candidates are properly screened before being presented to the clients and selected candidates are deployed in a timely manner.
- Makes sure that all reports are submitted to Manila Office on time.
- Liaises with Philippine Government Offices such as POEA, DOLE, PESO, etc. as and when required.
- Gathers market intelligence in the region in relation to the business of the company.
- Recommends strategies and business plans that will benefit the company.